Log book: Introduction

Photo credit: Web.
Hello lovelies,
I hope that you're having a great day, as I am. On this post I'll be introducing a post in series; The logbook.
As I am in my semi-final year , which is also the internship year, In the university. Students on their internship have to make an entry of activities and lessons learnt in a notebook called "The logbook". Hence the Blog Title.
In these posts, I'll be discussing tidbits from my real life experiences, my personal beliefs and life generally from my perspective. And not without the juicy parts I promise.
They will vary in subtopics, depending on what aspects they fall into(I.e finances, relationships, career, art, anything). I'm a very open person(it is what was made of me. Okay I'm getting personal already) and my interests broaden daily, I have my favorites though and I'm more intense about those. So please do not let my topics surprise you. Your honest opinions are welcome, although rude people will not be appreciated.
The logbook will come up once a week, but the days vary, so you have something to look forward to.
I'm excited about what I have in stock for you. I hope that you are too.
Have a lovely day. And thanks for reading, it means a lot to me.
Monae
Deuces and kisses.

Post a Comment