Style: Lust haves

Picture Source: web

Presently, I'm lusting over a pair of ripped denim shorts and I can't wait to style it with an oversized camo tee, red aviator sunglasses, a bucket hat, Ankara print bangles and a pair of red mules.
Even as I type, I can see it already and boy is it hot!
Excuse me, a girl can dream.
So here's a moodboard I created for this look, using pictures from the web.
I created this moodboard collaging pictures using PicsArt.

 I guess we all have a moment of style daydream, when you're shopping or just scrolling past a picture of some "under-rocked" jacket or a pair of great shoes, and the pity (especially if you can't afford them). Well, this happens to me often, and I guess it's the creativity and personal style parts of me fusing together. Fortunately, it helps me put into focus my wardrobe list when next I'm shopping, putting into consideration my wardrobe size and my purse.
I hope that you learnt a thing or two from this post.
Thank you for reading.
Today's Inspiration: (few words)
 Mastering isn't a click. It's a turnado. Be brave.
May your road be rough.
And have a lovely day!
Deuces and Kisses,
Monae.

2 comments

Two successive style post, keep it up.

Reply

creating a style fusion with unique colours and with the right materials. that's....... splendid actually. keep it up.... i can't waith to read another post

Reply

Post a Comment